BioFlex Laser Therapy
First Meditech BioFlex Laser Clinic in Israel
The perfect complement to manual therapy, BioFlex Laser is highly effective in recovery from muscle and joint pain injury.
- Laser therapy complements manual therapy.
- Combining laser and manual therapy is more effective than either alone.
- Research supports laser therapy for neck and back pain.
- Allows treatment for acute conditions where manipulation is contraindicated or not easily tolerated by the patient.
The clinical effects of laser therapy include:
- Rebuilding blood supply (angiogenesis). This will increase oxygenated blood to the injured area and accelerate tissue healing.
- Treating inflammation and swelling (oedema). An increase in inflammatory mediators (white blood cells) that accelerate and resolve the inflammatory process.
- Nerve regeneration. Promotes nerve recovery.
- Cartilage formation. Improved cartilage deposition and joint healing.
- Collagen production. Reduces scarring and promotes elasticity.
- Muscle regeneration. Repairs damaged muscle fibres and tissue.
- Bone formation: Accelerates bone repair after fracture.
Conditions treated by laser therapy:
- Whiplash injuries
- Shoulder problems
- Tennis and Golf elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hip bursitis and arthritis
- Knee pain
- Ankle sprains
- Muscle tears and sports injuries
- and more