Welcome to Dr. Nimrod Liram’s Chiropractic Clinic
Dr. Nimrod Liram DC MSc.
Jerusalem Spine Centre
Beit Ha Oumot (Nations House)
101 Hebron Rd. (Yanovski 2 corner) 1st floor
New, as of January 2017, a powerful
addition to the clinic’s services:
Low Intensity Laser Therapy using MEDITECH BIOFLEX LASER technology from Canada. This unit utilizes 240 diodes and infra-red and red light to treat:
– Whiplash injuries
– Shoulder problems
– Tennis and Golf elbow
– Carpal tunnel syndrome
– Hip bursitis and arthritis
– Knee pain
– Ankle sprains
– Muscle tears and sports injuries
We offer a specialised approach to chiropractic treatment combined with a highly professional muscle and joint rehab programme, under the same clinical umbrella. This clinic is unique in promoting two important healthcare principles:
1) Correct muscle balance, joint-motion and body mechanics. This is afforded by various types of chiropractic techniques supported by technology and including ultrasound, interferential, soft laser, flexion-distraction table and Kinesio-Tape.
2) Functional personal training supervised by Dr. Liram and instructed by a trained professional. The principle of this service is state-of-the-art maintenance and retaining of the benefit acquired by chiropractic treatment. We aim to maintain the human frame by means of rehab activity.
What else you will find on this site:
– What is chiropractic and how can I benefit from it?
– What conditions do we treat?
– What is rehab?
– Rehab Gym.
– Research and articles about your body’s health.